Thursday, January 24, 2008

Comments For Split Shift Page 9


Amy has a room mate already? I wonder what she's like? She must be pretty weird judging by her door. Where did she find a pink skull?

I have enough different faces for Misty now that I can put up a whole page without having to draw a new head. I'm sure I'll need a new expression now and again, but I can use the same basic ones over and over again.

I hope people don't hate me for trying to save time and reuse the same sprites over and over. I'm not as bad as some people who use the same images over and over without any change of expression. This comic is meant to appeal to people who might not like my other comic. I plan to spend most of my time working on ARW. If this comic becomes more popular then ARW I may start spending more time on this comic, but until then I want to try to finish ARW first.

No comments: