Saturday, January 19, 2008

Comments For Split Shift Page 7


Special double wide Weekend edition. We finally get to see what happened on the bridge.

I spent more time on this page then I wanted to but I did make some useful new symbols that should speed up production in the future. I re-use the same image of Misty's back three times, although I do have her kneeling in the second panel. The artist in me wants to change one of them so they don't all look the same, but they all fit the situation so there is no reason to change them. If people can get away with stick figures, sprite art, and photo panels, I should be able to get away with a few reused images. The important thing is that the story is clear.

With this plot line out of the way, I should be able to go back to the original story and focus on the interaction of the characters. I wanted to do a humor strip but a dramedy (dramatic comedy) works better for me. I like telling stories.

No comments: