Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Comments For Page 404

Oh no, what is going on with Oricarl? Looks like the gangs in trouble, unless they can somehow defend themselves against magic.

I'm getting better at starting the pages early so I'm not up late trying to finish. Or worst, having to spend the next morning trying to get them done.

I put some secret info on my forum for anyone who wants to look. I will tell you I'm working on a new web comic to do on alternate days with this one. I'm creating "symbol art" using Flash so that I won't have to spend a lot of time drawing the comic. It will take a long time to build up the library to the point there I won't have to draw at all, but I can already see how this will make it easier to create nice backgrounds for every panel with very little effort. I'll need to use all the tricks I learned in animation class, so this will help me with my animation as well.

Not much else to say. I'll see you on Friday.

No comments: