Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Comments For Split Shift Page 8

So Amy's Bi-polar. That explains some things. Misty is on the wrong track though. Being bi-polar has nothing to do with being polish.

I have a friend who's bi-polar, so I know somethings about the condition. Misty's disorder is similar to my own, only more server and of a different category, but close enough that I can relate to it.

I guess I need to walk a fine line making fun of mental illness while at the same time helping people understand the condition. I want the comic to be fun and silly at times and I don't want to get too technical or preachy. I just want to show that even though people act weird that doesn't make then less of a human being. They might have to struggle harder to do some things but they can see things in a way normal people miss.

Keep reading my comic and I'll keep trying to make it better.

No comments: