Monday, January 21, 2008

Comments For Page 412


Looks like Racheal wants to play a deadly game of cat and mouse. Toi will need to think fast to survive.

The major problem with transforming is that the alternate form tends to take over. In this case, Racheal's cat instincts have taken over and she's attacking the nearest moving creature.

I kind of like the portal Oricarl created in panel one. I was just messing around with different layers and the process created something pretty cool looking. I'll have to remember what I did so I can repeat it sometime.

I might be a little late with the next Split Shift page because I want to do another picture first. I was hoping to get it done earlier but I just haven't been able to focus my time properly. I'm going to force myself to do nothing but the picture tomorrow and so I might not have time to work on a Split Shift page. With any luck everything will go smoothly and I'll be able to do both.

Well, I better get to bed. I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow.

No comments: