Friday, January 25, 2008

Comments For Page 414


Looks like Balap and Birhena are down for the count, but will either of them recover? Birhena should be fine, since she's a token animal, but it might be a while before she can get free. Balap on the other hand is a fragile creature and may not make it if he's even still alive. At least there's no sign of blood.

It took me almost 2 hours just to shade the characters. This is mainly because I messed up while trying to fix one of the drawings. Actually, some of that time was spend fixing some of the images after they were drawn. A big mistake. I need to make sure everything looks right before I start coloring.

I was looking at the way hair is colored in other comics and decided to try something different. I think this looks better then the usual way I do hair (not that there really is a usual way since I change my style often). Balap's hair is always a challenge since I want to show how messy it is without spending a lot of time drawing each strand of hair. It's an improvement but it still needs some work.

No comments: