Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Comments For Page 410

Racheal's immune to magic? Or is it just her current form? Either way, she has an advantage now. How long will this last? Find out what happens Friday.

I've given up the idea of putting fur on the characters. It's just too much extra work. I'll use the technique when I do some wallpaper or other special art, but not on a regular comic page.

I like the new process but it does seem to take longer. The background is on it's own layer now, which makes it easier to color, but it feels like extra work even though it isn't really.

Each of Oricarl's tentacle legs have to be shaded separately, which is a pain. This is likely the only time you'll see them. I'll stick to upper body shots from now on.

Not much else going on. I'll see you Friday.

No comments: