Friday, January 18, 2008

Comments For Page 411


Looks like Racheal and Toi won the battle. But what about the others? Stay tuned, and find out next week what happened to Slara and Balap.

Looks like I'm doing better with the shading, unfortunately it's still talking a long time to do. I was busy yesterday, so I didn't get a lot done and ended up doing most of the work this morning. Still, I do better work when I'm not tired.

Not much to report. I'm still not getting much work done outside the comic, which is annoying. I keep trying to do stuff and I keep running out of time. I was suppose to write this post three hours ago and only just got back to it now. I was going to post about the other comic as well and didn't do that either. I've really got to manage my time better.

I'll see you Monday, hopefully with better news.

No comments: