Monday, January 28, 2008

Comment for page 415

Racheal wants to stuff Birhena is a bag? Well, it is a magic satchel. Still, it seems a little cruel. Who knows what happens to things stored in the bag.

Still playing with the shading and trying to get it right. The hair is looking better but the triangles in Racheal's hair in the last panel don't look right. I'll have to stick to bands of light like in the first panel.

I like the way Racheal's face came out in the last panel though. I had to redraw her several times because she didn't look quite right and then all of a sudden she looked great. I guess it's true that line placement can how a profound effect on how an image looks. This is the first time I tried to do a front on drawing of Racheal in cat form. Snouts are not easy to fit on a face.

I just have to keep practicing my drawing and my writing and hopefully I'll keep getting better. There is lots of help on the Internet right now and in books, so I just have to find the time to learn it.

Keep on reading and I'll keep on trying to get better.

No comments: