Monday, December 03, 2007

Comments For Page 391

What a lot of stuff Cepani has collected. Can you see the satchel anywhere?

That's a pretty large bed. I guess Birhena won't need all that room anymore.

Sorry that this page is up late once again. I could blame the third panel, but it actually wasn't that difficult - just time consuming. The real reason this is up late is because I watched "The Incredibles" on TV instead of working. I had seen the movie before, but I had forgotten a lot. Especially at the beginning when the characters are being introduced. There's some good stuff there that I missed the first time.

I didn't take the time to do perfect perspective, so if somethings are a little wonky it's because they were wonky to begin with. I've done enough good perspective drawings that I at least kept thinks looking too out of place. Let me know if anything looks really off and I'll change it.

No comments: