Monday, December 10, 2007

Comments For Page 394

As promised, here is the new cover for the previous chapter along with the old cover which is actually for the next chapter.

I filled in the hedge with a texture from Photoshop instead of my usual rough leaf drawings. It doesn't stand out as much but it is cleaner. This picture was colored and shaded in Photoshop instead of using Manga Studio as I usually do. I may continue to do this in the future. However, I'll still want to use the text balloons and textures from Manga Studio. I can get the colors from the previous comics, so getting the proper color shouldn't be a problem.


I'll be doing some side stories for the next couple of pages before getting back into the main story. These are not fillers, but will impact the main story later on. One story will be very sexy and the other will be very dark. Let me know if you would like more of this kind of art in the main storyline.

No comments: