Monday, December 17, 2007

Comments For Page 397

I guess the skeletons have nothing better to do then to ambush people teleporting in from other dimensions.

It took quite a while to draw and color all those skeletons. I really could have used some more around the sides to give more of a claustrophobic feeling. I suppose if the girls are going to survive this encounter there can't be too many skeletons.

Racheal's in real trouble since her legs are trapped. At least her ring is thought activated so it's only a matter of generating a weapon and cutting herself loose. There's the little problem of the other skeletons to worry about though since they likely won't give her the chance to escape.

Racheal looks really cute in the first panel. It's just one of those lucky accidents where I made the head and eyes too big. Maybe I should draw the characters cuter on purpose. Would you like that?

I'm working on a new project that I hope to have finished in a few days. I'm trying to get back into animation. It's really been too long since I've done anything and I really should keep practicing before I forget what I've learned. There are a few contests going on that I plan to enter, so I have something to motivate me. I seem to need real deadlines in order to do anything. If everything works out, I'll try to do more animation in the future.

No comments: