Friday, December 14, 2007

Comments For Page 396

Who are these robed figures and what danger will they be to our heroes? The answer to these questions and more will be revealed next week.

This page didn't come out as well as I'd hoped. I even started work on it early, but I still ended up rushing at the end.

I really should have used some reference photos for the robes. It took a few tries to get them to hang right, and they still don't look perfect. I really should have used the underling forms but I didn't want to reveal what the characters looked like until later.

I debated about whether the second panel should have a crowd of people or not. Ultimately, laziness won out. I really should have used a smaller chamber for a private audience with the king though.

The last panel isn't what I wanted at all. I originally planed to freeze frame them in mid trip. However, problems with getting the cloaks right and the desirer to show the feet changed things a bit. I'd like to redo it but I've got another things to work on.

Speaking of which, I should get back to work. I'll see you Monday.

No comments: