Monday, December 24, 2007

Comments For Page 400


Wow! I've made it to 400 pages of my web comic. Quite an achievement, and just look at that beautiful image. Make sure you click on it and see it full size. I'm amazed at how good my art has gotten in such a short time. Granted this page took a lot of work to color and shade, but it wouldn't look nearly as good without the tips I picked up (see previous post).

There will not be a new page on Wednesday. If I get a few minutes, I might do a filler; however, I will give you all a nice Christmas Present on Tuesday. It is a secret at this point, but rest assured it will be a nice gift. The present will only be around from Christmas eve to Boxing day. After that it will be taken down and likely won't be seen on this site again.

It's getting late, so I better get some sleep. I'll see you sometime after Christmas.

Have a Merry Christmas and best wishes for this holiday season.

No comments: