Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Comments For Page 398

Doesn't look like Balap is going to be much help in this fight. That is one big hammer, he's lucky it didn't actually hit him. Actually it looks more like a croquet mallet then a war hammer.






This page didn't take a long as the last couple. I don't know if I'm getting better at this, or if the pictures were just easier to draw. I started a lot sooner then I usually do so that helped. I actually got the picture colored before I got too tired to see straight.

I did the basic animation for my 2 second project, so now I just need to draw my character over the roughs and color it. This is the equivalent of drawing and coloring the same character 48 times. A daunting and time consuming task, but the animation will look really nice when I'm done (I hope). If the speed of putting up todays page is any indication, it might not take as long as I fear. I have a week to work on it, but with any luck I'll be done by Friday. It will be a nice christmas present to give to all my loyal fans.

No comments: