Monday, June 02, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 469


Looks like Horese has revealed her master plan. I don't think anyone is really surprised. Angel and Ann are certainly not happy about it.

This page was much easier then the last two. I started it much earlier then usual and so got it done in good time.

I still surprise myself sometimes. Panel five shows a nice scene with Angel and Ann. I like the way they actually look like they are upset at what Horese said.

Horese really looks upset in the last panel. It's not like I'm doing anything different, it's just all this practice.

The good news is that means my new webcomic should look great. I'm going to be very busy this week getting ready for the grand opening on Friday. I might end up putting Friday's ARW up on Saturday. Or I might put them both up on Friday. It just depends on how much I can get done this week.

I added a new post about Social Marketing on my other blog: Social Marketing Websites

No comments: