Monday, June 09, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 471


The final assult has begun. Who will live and who will die? Will this place truly be Racheal's tome or will she finally get her wish and go home?

I though this page might be a little tricky, what with all the characters and stuff, but it really wasn't that bad. Most of the characters are in their animal forms and those were easier for me to draw.

In case you haven't figured it out, Racheal and the others now have the ability to fully shift into their animal forms and back again. That's why Toi is a cute little mouse and Racheal is a house cat. I'm skipping ahead in the story so that I can end it sooner and focus on my new webcomic. We'll just say Horese trained everyone and leave it at that.

The clouds were painted using a big fluffy brush. Not quite as fancy as the pre-rendered clouds I was using but I have more control over the shapes. It's hard to get clouds right.

The next Dungeon Legacy page should be done on Tuesday. I hope to do one on Thursday as well. I think I'll do Two a week and see how that works out. The sooner I can get ARW done, the sooner I can get the story going. Right now I'll just see how many pages I can do in a week.

No comments: