Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 478


After that long trip through the underground tunnels, It's no wonder Ann was confused about how high up she was.

I recorded some of the session of me drawing this page on Ustream.tv I was probably more careful in the details because I knew people would see the video. The first video shows me drawing the first panel. The second video is me coloring the whole page.

Just look at that forth panel. A year ago I would never have been able to draw someone laying on the ground so naturally. The contrast of scales between Wendy and Ann is quite interesting. Note that Wendy is about 6 feet tall here. That makes Ann about 15 feet tall.

In the last panel it looks like Ann was knocked clear across the yard. In truth, her body covers most of the distance on it's own. I should have drawn her feet near the shattered glass so that this would be made clearer.

You can expect to see more amazing scenes like this as the comic counts down to the finale.

No comments: