Sunday, June 22, 2008

Comments For DL Page 3


Here is the cover for the new Dungeon Legacy webcomic. Chapter 1: Enter the Dragon

The cover shows the final version of all the characters. It's not a lot different then the previous version of the cover, but there are a few changes.

This chapter will explain how the characters meet and set up the interactions between them. In their first adventure they must learn to work together before they are all killed. This is not as straightforward as it seems. Expect a few twists as the characters are not your typical adventures.

You may notice from the date on the cover that this page is a week late. I had originally planed to have it up last week but things didn't work out. Hopefully I can get another page done this week. However, since my computer`s acting up I might need to send it to the shop; so I might not get anything done at all.

Here's a video I did of me drawing page 475 of ARW. I spead up the video so that you see about an hour of drawing in 6 minutes. I also added a few music clips to make the video more enjoyable to watch. You can always play your own music while you watch. I don't say anything in the video.



You can also watch this video on YouTube.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8j0vMEZlIn8

No comments: