Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 475


I guess no one though about getting a map to this place. It might have been better then being told to go up. There are likely guard stations all over the place, so a map may not have helped. Of course, if they knew where the guard stations were, they could have avoided just wandering into the room.

Sorry the color version took so long. My computer decided to be temperamental for some reason. First I couldn't get it to start and then I lost my wireless for good. I have to plug directly into the Internet in order to post this.

For some reason I've been off my schedule all week. I've been trying to get a new page for Dungeon Legacy done, but I just can't find the time for some reason. Now my regular comic is suffering. Something is very wrong and I don't know how to fix it. Even my regular habits are off kilter. I need a vacation.

No comments: