Monday, June 30, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 480

ARW page 480
Why is there such a long spiral staircase in the middle of the tower? One might think it was a trap or something. Sliding staircase anyone?

Kept the page simple this time (like a huge staircase was simple) because I knew I'd have to pack up my computer tomorrow and ship it out to HP for repairs. The girls have kind of a chibi look because of the top down look. I kind of like it. Maybe I'll do a poster with all the girls in Chibi form just for fun.

As I said, I'm sending my computer to be repaired tomorrow, so I'm taking a little vacation while it's in the shop. I haven't had any offers to send me filler art, so I might have to put up some old art or something.

I'll see you in a week. ... Actually, I'll probably still pop in a few times with some stuff like this...

Dungeon Legacy 4

No comments: