Saturday, June 21, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 476


I guess sneaking all the way to the top was unlikely but they didn't have to bring the whole army down on them. This battle could take a while.

Sorry for the delay. I'm a whole day late which is the latest I've ever been. SO much has happened this week that has just killed my chances for getting this page done on time. The biggest thing was that my computer has been acting up. I'm afraid that it may crash for good one of these days. I should get it repaired but I don't really want to be without my computer for a week.

I know, how about a filler week. Send in comics featuring my characters and I'll put them up while my computer's in the shop. How about that? I could use a bit of a vacation. Otherwise, I may have to do my own fillers while the computer is in the shop. Post a message if you're interested so that I know how many people are making fillers for me. Thank you.

No comments: