Friday, June 27, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 479


Wow! This place is huge. Take a look at Page 470 and see if you can figure out where the girls are. You can see some clues in the shapes of the towers. Note that they are only seeing a small portion of the tower.

Sorry the page is late but that can be expected. Between my failing computer and the more complex art it's just taking me longer to get things done. I should be sending my computer out on Monday so there likely won't be a page on Wednesday or Friday unless someone wants to send me some filler art. I should take a week off and recharge my batteries anyway. Everyone needs a vacation sometimes.

I'm going to get a new page for Dungeon Legacy done this weekend as well. It should be up on Saturday, but it may be Sunday morning before I get it up.

I'll see you on Monday.

No comments: