Friday, June 06, 2008

Comment for Dungeon Legacy page 1

Wait, what's this. What happened to the newest ARW page?

Well, In case you weren't paying attention or are new here, I need to explain that this is the first page of a new webcomic I'm making called Dungeon Legacy. It is a fantasy based on the new Dungeon and Dragons forth Edition which will be released today (June 6, 2008).

In case you're wondering where the color is, let me tell you that it took a day and a half to draw this page. That's more time then I've spend on any page for ARW. If someone wants to color this page, then please do. I could use a colorist to help me keep up with my production schedule.

Edit: I really felt this page needed to be colored, so I said what the heck, it's too late to work on a new ARW page. I'll just color this and be done with it.

No comments: