Friday, May 30, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 468


Balap is going to have a hard time living with his treachery. At least everyone is on the same side again - or at least seem to be.

The previous page was bad enough, but drawing everyone around the table was murder. I though it wouldn't be too bad because there was less detail in the smaller images, but in many cases I drew more then just the head - especially with Ann in her dragon form. I was a bit disappointed that I had to draw Ann again in the second panel. If I had been thinking ahead, I would have rearranged the sitting order to prevent that from happening. I also thought that the word balloon would cover Racheal in panel two, but it was smaller then I had planned. Usually drawing the word balloons is the last thing I do (I write out the words freehand at first), but in this case the last thing I did was draw Racheal.

One week from today, Dungeon Legacy officially opens it's doors. I've got a lot of work to do to get ready. I better get to it. I'll see you on Monday.

No comments: