Monday, May 19, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 463


Slara doesn't realize how different she looks right now. Her hair keeps getting longer every time we see her. On the other hand, dogs are suppose to have a good sense of smell - couldn't Wanda recognize Slara by her scent?

By the way, this is the first time Wanda appears in this comic. Slara is referring to something that's happened in the past. Maybe she'll talk about it later, but right now she needs to rescue her friends. What will she find on the other side of the gate? Come back Wednesday and see.

I used a simple cloud filter to do the fog effect. It was simple and made it easy to do the backgrounds. I got this page done pretty quickly, although coming up with a design for Wanda took some time. I had an idea in my head but it's hard to get what's in your head down on paper.

To see another new dog character, go to my new website at http://www.dungeonlegacy.com and check out Coolie, the groups pet dog. Note that this Illustration is 100% hand drawn with pen and ink. No digital correction or trickery done here. I put up a few more hand-drawn pictures on my deviant art page as well. Check them out.

No comments: