Friday, May 09, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 459


Oh oh, Rhino man is upset about something. Slara just can't get a break. Well, those spears might break some bones, but that's not the kind of break that she wants.

Monkey Girl Slara. This has been a long time coming. Slara was going to be the snake girl before all that mess with Terra. I don't know how she's going to deal with the change. She has hair for the first time in her life.

Another difficult page done on time. It is late but I managed to get it done before I went to bed. I guess there isn't a whole lot of detail, but it's still a lot of work.

I was offered a few hundred dollars to do a few minutes of simple animation. That might not sound like much but it's the biggest job offer I've gotten to date. I hope I'll be able to keep up with my webcomics at the same time as I work on the animation. I think my new comic will suffer the most.

Speaking of which, my new comic finally has I name [a drum roll please], "Dungeon Legacy." The story of a group of adventures trying to make the world a better place. The new website is currently under construction but I'll give you the web address in case it goes live this weekend. Use the URL "http://www.dungeonlegacy.com" and see if the web page appears.

No comments: