Friday, May 23, 2008

Comments on ARW Page 465


What's this about Balap? Why would he do anything Horese would ask him to? Is there something he hasn't told us? Find out on Monday.

Yeah, that statue of Horese doesn't really look like her. She's trying to make a statement and look sexy at the same time. It is a bit pretentious, isn't it.

I had a hard time scripting this page. I just needed a transition from Slara and Balap entering Horese's domain to entering her audience chamber. I originally thought of having a long series of scenes showing them traveling from one end of the place to the other, but I thought that would be dull to read and would be a lot of drawing as well. I decided to save myself a lot of work and just have them take a quick portal to Horese.

For some reason I laugh when I hear Balap saying "Whee!" Is it just me?

I'm going to play "Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness: Episode 1" now. I really should be doing some work on my new webcomic but I really want to check this game out. Is that so wrong?

No comments: