Friday, May 02, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 456


Who is the Volcano Queen? What difficulty have our heroes gotten themselves into now? The cliche answer is that they (or at least Slara - assuming she's a virgin) will be thrown into the volcano. I wouldn't use that old troupe now, would I.

I would have had this page up last night but several things conspired against me. Not the least of which is that my computer decided to slow down considerably and then stop all together. Fortunately I was able to save, being alert to trouble, but I still lost precious time restarting my computer and Photoshop.

On top of that, I had a second degree burn on my right foot where I had dropped a hot cup of tea. I should have been watching what I was doing and blame myself for the whole accident. I was not the one to boil the tea or to set it on an unsteady surface, but I should have been aware of the danger and been more cautious.

There is a large blister on top of my foot which doesn't hurt or cause me pain. It does prevent me from wearing shoes which makes it hard to go anywhere. It's better that I stay home and rest anyway.

No comments: