Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 461


Now that they have the satchel, they can escape this world. But what new horrors await them when they return to Horese? Will the gang finally get back together or are they doomed to stay separated? Don't miss the exciting final chapter of Alternate Reality Worlds.

Nothing special on this page. I hope people recognize the scene in panel four as the same area that the group fought the giant lizard in. There is a jump in time here and only that background gives you any clue to that fact. Would a box that said "later" or something have helped?

I have to write up a project proposal today. It's is due tomorrow and so should have been done before now. Sometimes a last minute proposal can be better then one you over think but I still would have liked the time to read it over and make sure it made sense before presenting it.

The cover for the final chapter will be up Friday. It's less then 40 pages until the finale. I only have a couple more weeks until my new web comic starts, which means I'll be doing both at the same time for a while. I wonder what the best arrangement would be? Should I keep ARW to MWF and do Dungeon Legacy on Tu,Th, Sat, or switch the schedules? That's a lot of work and I have other things to do. I guess We'll just have to see what happens.

No comments: