Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Comments For Page 351

Looks like Slara's taking charge of the situation. That's understandable since this is her hometown and she knows how things work better then anyone. Balak isn't too happy about it, though that may have more to do with cleaning the boar then being left out of the search.

I wonder if anyone else noticed this is a Matriarchal society. There were enough clues with all the women in high positions and the men playing jokes on strangers.

Another late night again. I just keep getting distracted. I was doing so well after spending the morning doing paper work, but I got distracted once more and ended up late again.

It takes close to 6 hours to do a comic (8 if it's more complex), so giving myself 3-4 hours to work on the comic just isn't going to cut it. Besides, it's better to work a few hours, take a break and work a few hours then to take one long break and then try to finish my comic all in one go. I know what I should do, I just don't do it.

I messed around with the line quality and ended up doubling the lines so they would cover the fill errors. It looks a little better, but I wish there was a way to smooth the lines so they would fill better. Wait, doesn't Manga Studio have a smooth line option? I'll have to remember to try that next time.

No comments: