Friday, August 17, 2007

Comments For Page 346

Sorry for the late posting ... again. I just hate that I can't seem to work on the story pages at a decent hour. If I can spend Friday morning working on a page, why can't I do it on Thursday morning instead and avoid being late at all? I really don't understand myself sometimes.

It might be a bit cheap to use the same background in every panel, but on the other hand I can spend more time developing the background if I know I'm going to be able to reuse it. I like the way this page turned out. Simple but effective.

I'm not sure it's clear due to the wonky perspective, but in the second panel, Slara is leaning away from Balap (and into the camera) as she explains that it may be her fault that he got hurt. If you're a regular reader of this comic you'll know why she's afraid of him.

This marks the beginning of a new story line, so I'll do up a cover page for Monday. Slara and Balap will have to lead the transformed Racheal and Toi into the unknown as they search for their missing friends. Don't miss the exciting new chapter entitled "Four against a thousand."

No comments: