Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Comments For Page 342

I don't know how Slara expects Racheal and Toi to relax hanging upside down. It can't be very comfortable. Maybe they'll pass out from all the blood rushing to their heads.

The first panel took a while to draw because of the interaction of Racheal and Toi's arms and legs. I originally planned for them to be rolling around the floor with the arms and legs tangled up but I ended up will a less confusing image of Racheal standing over Toi and trying to hit her. I don't think the proportions and angles are quite right, but it looks okay if you don't examine it too closely.

Racheal is taller then Toi by at least a foot, yet when they are in the net Toi seems bigger then Racheal. I guess the problem is that Toi's head is bigger, so the proportions got a little messed up. Something to watch for in the future.

I don't know how many artists read my comic. No one has been to critical of my style, so either no one cares or I'm doing a good job despite my own lack of confidence in my work. I guess I'll just keep developing my style and see what happens.

No comments: