Sunday, August 19, 2007

Comments For Page 347

All right! I actually managed to start my comic early and get it done before midnight for a change. Of course, I find it easier to get it done on Sundays anyway, but still this is the first time in a long time that I've gotten a page done early.

You might think that because this is a cover page, it was easy to get it done quicker. Fact is, cover pages are harder because I spend a long time trying to get them looking just right. Just look at this picture and compare it to the stuff I usually churn out. Granted there is some exaggeration in the bodies, but that just adds to the charm.

You might notice that this image doesn't have the usual white boarder around it. That's because I've gotten tired of how Manga Studio works in a Vista environment. Their web site says they are working on a solution, but I really can't wait any longer. I've started using Photoshop again. If I can continue to speed up my work, I may just play around with Photoshop and see what it can do. There may be a rise in my art quality if I can find a way to improve using some of Photoshop's bells and whistles.

You might also notice that the characters have gone back to their old outfits. Well they didn't spend hours in the mall picking out nice outfits just to leave them behind. The only reason they were wearing those other outfits was so they could climb the mountain in comfort.

It should also be noted the Racheal and Toi are back to normal in this picture. Well, you didn't think they would stay like that forever, did you? You'll have to keep reading to learn how they got back to normal and to see who they are up against. I will say that you may have seen this enemy before - well those that have read the whole story so far will have. Expect a lot of surprises and action ahead as the gang heads into their most exciting adventure so far.

No comments: