Friday, August 03, 2007

Comments For Page 340

Slara is still trying to keep one step ahead of the other two. In their new forms all they want to do is fight, but they are so strong, someone will likely get hurt. Slara is going to have to do something to calm them down, but what? Find out Monday when she tries again to distract them.

If the big panel in the center looks better then the smaller ones, it's because I did it last and worked on it this morning. I was too tired to finish it last night and I think the quality of the other panels suffered because of it.

Racheal looks weird in the large panel, sort of a cross between a human and a cat - which is what she is. I don't think I really captured that look anywhere else. Toi doesn't really look like a Mouse woman the way she should. Maybe I'll work on that for the next page.

Nothing new to report. I'll try to get something new done this weekend, but you know me. I'll get distracted and nothing will get done.

No comments: