Monday, August 27, 2007

Comments For Page 350

Looks like Kang has gotten himself hurt attacking a wild boar. Who will be able to track down the satchel now? It was bad enough when it was sitting in a field, but now that the satchel is being hidden away somewhere, the gang is going to have a very hard time finding it.

Looks like our heroes just can't catch a lucky break. One bad thing after another keeps happening. At least they can have a nice dinner of roast boar to keep their spirits up.

I'm still working on the Photoshop/Manga studio mix. It is much easier to draw in Photoshop with a tablet so I'll probably keep it up, but the quality of the line makes it hard to fill in the shapes with color. I tried a different method last time and the lines were too thin and jagged. Maybe I can find a way to mix the two. Use the thin lines to fill in the color and the thick lines on the finished page. I'll try that next time and see what happens.

No comments: