Monday, August 06, 2007

Comments For Page 341

Looks like Toi pushed Racheal a little too far. Neither of them are in their right minds right now so it can be forgiven if their tempers are a little short.

Once again, trying to do things the easy way took longer then normal. Of course, doing 8 panels instead of the usual 4-5 might have had something to do with that. Still, 6 of the panels only had small changes made to them and it still took an hour and a half to draw them.

It seems some of the problems I've been having with my drawing program has to do with my upgrade to Vista. Not that it's Vista's fault. The program was designed before Vista was available and there are some bugs that need to be worked out. Hopefully there will be a patch out soon so I can speed up production of my comic.

Not much more to say. I'll see you Wednesday.

No comments: