Friday, April 25, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 453


There's only one cage, so it looks like Balap and Slara are going to be in a tight space for a while. Not a very private place either.

I got the page done tonight but it's late so I'll wait until tomorrow to blog. For now just enjoy the comic.

Edit: Sorry for the delay. I forgot I hadn't finished this yet.

I started this page earlier then normal and was able to get it finished before I went to bed. Because of this I spend more time on the drawings, especially the cage in the last panel. If you've see my last attempts at drawing cages, you know how much of an improvement this is. (although some of my drawing of the steel cage in Slara's house were okay).

I can't guarantee that I'll keep drawing the cage like this, but I'll try to keep the art consistent.

If your not reading Dandy and Company then you're missing out on some great comic stories. The art style looks like a kids comic but the action and adventure is something anyone can enjoy. The story can get serious in places but usually it's a laugh a day riot.

The reason I bring Dandy&Co. to your attention now is that the creator, Derrick Fish, is planning to animate the characters and needs your help. Check out the note below the current comic for more information. Because I'm a trained animator, I offered to help with the animation. It would be good to work on a small independent project like this. I hope everyone loves the idea as much as I do.

No comments: