Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 443


Slara's gone from the frying pan and into the fire. It's a long way down. I wonder how she's going to survive?

I've been drawing a lot of people lately and I think it shows in my drawing of Slara. It was almost too easy to pose her for this page. I'm amazed at how good I'm getting at this.

I'm most surprised at the last panel. I just pulled that perspective completely out of my head. Then I added the waves and some highlights and the whole image just pops from the page. If there is one problem with it, it's that Slara looks like she's way out over the water instead of falling out of the window. Maybe the cliff face slants under the castle - yeah, that's it.

I've been working on a new freelance project that requires me to draw several young woman, which is kind of nice. I feel that I need to put more effort into the project then I do in my webcomic because I'm doing it for someone else. Because of this, the project is taking a lot of time. This means I can't do any work on my new webcomic, which I'm disappointed about. I have been thinking about it during my breaks, but it's not developing very quickly. I should be done by this weekend, so I'll try to get something done then.

No comments: