Monday, April 14, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 448


Slara looks a little shocked at seeing a giant lizard standing behind her. I'm sure anyone would wet themselves if they were in the same situation. Good thing She's a trained warrior. She might actually have a chance to survive this encounter.

A lot of work when into the page, as you can see, so I hope you can excuse it's lateness. It took a while to put the scales on the lizard in the last panel. Originally, I had planed to just leave the skin flat, but I felt it would look better with scales. I'm glad I added them as it really brings the creature to life.

Originally, I hadn't drawn backgrounds for Slara in the two left-most panels. As you can see there is no black outline around the colors. It looked weird to see just a single color behind her (even though I've done this many times before) and so I colored in more detail to make the scene look better.

I've done some more work on Dungeon Warden and Dragon Lady (working title). There is now a nice inked picture of the characters on the Word Press blog and I've written the first 5 pages of the comic. I'll try to get some more pages written today. I'm hoping to get the comic up and viewable Sometime in May or Early June. I may be getting a new website for the comic which is exciting. I'll let you know when I have the details.

No comments: