Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 446


Slara seems to be in quite a hurry. Now, why would that be? Was there something Horese said that would indicate that she didn't have much time? Is she trying to gain extra time in order to trap or outwit Horese? Could she maybe have something else in mind? We'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The first panel took a long time to draw, not just because there are four people in it, but because there is one person I rarely draw and two people I've never drawn before. I do seem to be getting better at drawing random people.

Other then a extra bit of work, there wasn't too much to this page. I think it gets the point across.

I put some of my freelance work in my Deviant Art gallery. I've been getting a few good projects lately, but nothing that pays very well. I anyone has any commission work I could do let me know. My rates are pretty cheap.

No comments: