Monday, April 07, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 445


Balap and Kang are at least safe, but how long can that last if they must go to Monkey Island? By the way, this is a completely different Monkey Island. Nope, no relation to that game at all.

The colors are really vibrant because it's full daylight now. The candle burned out long ago.

I've used the motion blur before, but I really should use these special filters more often. I wanted to blur Kang so that you couldn't tell who was attacking Slara, but it's still pretty clear. Oh well, you learn the truth in the next panel anyway.

I like how Slara looks in the last panel. That serious face has a lot more character then the other versions. I'll have to see if I can do that again.

I finally finished the freelance project I was working on. I'll put the drawings on Deviant Art sometime later. I've done quite a few drawing I haven't put up. I'm going to have to start scanning some stuff in for you to see. Maybe I spend some time tomorrow doing that. That's assuming nothing else comes up first.

No comments: