Monday, April 28, 2008

Comment For ARW Page 454


Looks like Chahex won't be much help until they can wake him up. Does Slara really want to remove her disguise anyway? Of the three, she is the only one still disguised. We'll have to see what happens when Chahex wakes up.

Instead of redrawing the cage, I duplicated it and used it in panel 1 and panel 5. However, it took considerable work - almost as much as if I had redrawn it - to close the cage door. I also put a bottom on the cage since it's clear that Balap and Slara would just fall out otherwise. Kang is too small for the cage and was allowed to go. Presumably he is following the procession.

I tried to get a head start on this page as I had done with the previous one. Unfortunately, it was not to be and I was delayed more then I would have liked. I should be able to get Wednesday's comic up earlier but we'll see. The group should reach the native village by then and who knows how hard that will be to draw.

Not much to report. I continue to try to make connections but It's hard to talk to people. All I can do is keep trying. I'll see you Wednesday.

No comments: