Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Comments For ARW Page 449


What does Slara have in mind? Seems kind of dangerous to stand so close to a cliff. She's going to have to time this pretty carefully.

I hope my fan(s) enjoy this page as I spend a good 10 hours putting it together. This is only the second page that's taken me all day to create. As the backgrounds get more details, the length of time grows longer. However, there is a certain sense of accomplishment to doing some nice backgrounds.

Sorry there are no scales on the reptile this time. That would have taken way too much time. It would look better with scales, especially the forth panel, but I'm really too busy right now to even consider fixing it. If people ask me to, I'll put them in but I don't think too many people will care at this point.

As I said before, not many people seem to read my comic. I don't know if it's because it's a long form comic and people want to read it when it's done or if it's just because the story sucks and no one wants to read it at all. It can't be the art since its as good as most comics out there and better then a lot of more popular comics. I know there isn't a strong story line and little reason to care for the characters and I think that's what's putting people off. Since I'm not getting any feedback I can only guess at what the problem is.

I'm going to fix all the story issues in my next webcomic. Then I'll know for sure whether the problem is the story or the format. Maybe I'll need to advertise more. I'll wait until I have the first story arc done before I'll go that route.

No comments: