Thursday, February 14, 2008

Comments For Split Shift page 18


Anyone get the feeling Misty has never been to a goth café before? She doesn't seem to want to go at any rate. She'll get to meet some new 'friends' won't she?

This page took a long time to make. Close to five hours in fact. I still need to add some customers, but let's just say the café hasn't opened yet. I'll need to add customers in later scenes.

Since I'm adding a few new characters to the story, there is going to be a period where the pages will take a while to make. I still need to add a kitchen scene as well as a few more characters. Hopefully in the next week or so I'll get it all done and the comics can start updating five days a week.

I'm still not sure if this comic is a success of not. My view count is slowly going up but I still need to reach a larger audience and see what the reaction is. I really need to start doing more social networking to drum up interest in the comic.

No comments: