Friday, February 08, 2008

Comment For ARW Page 420

Whatever Racheal did, the girls looks very beautiful now. If chahex could really change them into humans, why did Racheal ask Slara and Toi to change her back to her near human form first? That will be explained on Monday.

I like how the girls look in the final panel. It will be interesting to draw them as humans for a while. I wonder if Slara should get a wig or stay bald. The bald look is interesting so maybe I'll keep it.

I'm going to spend the day drawing and looking into comic websites. As I said in the last post, I need to increase interest in my comics and that means getting then out in the public eye in as many places as possible.

I also need to keep improving my skills as an artist and that means doing more advanced, time-consuming pieces that I can't do in the comic without slowing down the updates.

Well, I better get to it. I'll see you next update.

No comments: