Monday, February 25, 2008

Comment For ARW page 427


Looks like Racheal will have to defeat this powerful new foe first. That is, if she can escape her clutches.

Sorry for the late update and the B&W page. My brother came to visit over the weekend and I've been feeling really burnt out lately. It took forever to draw the characters and they still don't look right. Some parts look okay, like the under the chin view on panel 3 but others look wrong line Toi's Legs in panel 4.

I'll try to get the color version done before tonight. Coloring isn't as taxing as drawing so I should be able to get it done in a few hours. I'll post again when I'm finished.

Edit: The color version is now up. I can't believe how many errors I found in this picture. It's hard to believe it took over five hours to draw. I'm going to go to bed early and try to recover from whatever is zapping my strength. I'll try to get the Wednesday comic up early. Maybe I'll do a poster of the girls fighting instead of doing a full page. It all depends on how I'm feeling tomorrow.

No comments: