Monday, October 29, 2007

Comments For Page 377

Who is this new adversary? She's certainly no minotaur. Looks like the gang is in big trouble whatever she it.

In case you haven't noticed, that girl's head is above the hedge. That means she must be 14-16 feet tall. Well over twice as tall as anyone else. That hammer she's holding must be as big as Toi. No one could hope to survive being hit by that thing.

I don't know if anyone noticed that I haven't updated the remakes in a while. This is for two reasons.

First off, I finally found someone to critique my web comic. He found a lot of problems with the way the story starts. Racheal seems to accept her fate a little too easily, and he is right. I just wanted to get to the more interesting parts of the story and made the mistake of pushing Racheal into a situation she really shouldn't have agreed to. Because of this, I've decided to actually rewrite the story. I should put the first rewrite up tonight or tomorrow morning.

Secondly, I have been working on a project for a client and that kept me busy Friday and Saturday. I'm waiting for an evaluation, so I have some free time to work on the story now. I'll probably miss a few more updates once the client returns, but for now I'll keep working on my web site.

I'm working on the story for my main comic as well. I want to write a good story arch that really forces Racheal to think about what she's doing. She's been following everyone else for too long and needs to take a more proactive lead in the story. I hope you enjoy the new focus on story.

No comments: