Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Comments For Page 375

Racheal has transformed again. This time into some kind of lion woman. Will she be able to control her temper this time or will she end up riping her friends apart? I wonder if she can even speak in that form.

I tried to keep Racheal's appearance hidden until the last panel so that her new form would be a surprise. I wonder how many people would just jump to the last panel anyway.

I like how much cleaner my art is now. The thumbnail is very readable. There are still some white edges under the lines though. This only appears in the thumbnail, so it likely has something to do with how Manga Studio formats the image.

One of my new reads mentioned that the front page needs work so I'm going to see what I can do about that today. Page 8 should be up tonight. See you Friday.

No comments: