Monday, October 08, 2007

Comments For Page 368

Who are these characters? You'll have to wait to find out, though there are a few clues about who one of them might be.

I'm changing things once again. This time it's the final export that is different. Click on the thumbnail and you'll see that the large version isn't so large anymore. On the advice of the gang at Webcomics Weekly (the link is in a previous post), I've put a lower quality (but still very clear and readable) version on my webpage and will offer a higher quality printable image for sale (higher quality then any of the previous pages).

The main reason I'm doing this is because I will be making a graphic novel version of my webcomic available for those that want a printed copy. It's also a good source of income to sell individual prints. I only have high quality versions of the pages from page 355 to today, so if you want an older page I'll have to rework it.

The early pages are simple black and white sketches so it'd shouldn't take too long to rescale them for the book. I may even fix a few pages and put them up in place of the old ones. I've got the cover sketched out, so hopefully it wouldn't be too long before it's done. I'm going to push to have it done before the end of the month. I'll let you know when it's near completion.

No comments: